Thursday, February 5, 2009

Naughty


Our youngest son Ryan is 1 almost 2, and he is one of the most mischievous little boys I have ever known. I refer to him as naughty when I talk to my husband to let him know what kinds of trouble he got into for the day. He has one of the most sweetest faces ever, with big blue eyes, and a smile that would warm any ones heart, but underneath it all he is a troublemaker. I believe that he thinks about what he can do to get into trouble then does it. Whenever he has something that he shouldn't have he goes and hides behind his swing in his room. If we can't hear him, we know he's doing something he shouldn't. And, the thing that makes us laugh the most is he instigates problems with his older brothers. My little naughty Ryan is one of a kind and I absolutely love everything about him, even his naughtiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment