Today as I was fixing the night light and humidifier that Ryan pulled apart in the older boys bedroom I looked around and saw a disaster. Toys and clothes were everywhere, and I had just cleaned there room a couple of days ago. I looked at Nicholas and said,"I am beyond sick of all these toys, I'm going to throw them all away!", and Nicholas looked at me and said, "Well Mommy, I'm beyond sorry." In that moment my anger turned to laughter, and I realized that they are just kids, having fun, and I should learn to lighten up more.
My family is very busy, fun, loud, and energetic. My husband Nick and I have 3 amazing boys, Nicholas(7), Connor(6), and Ryan (4). We have so much fun together.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
The things kids say.
Today as I was fixing the night light and humidifier that Ryan pulled apart in the older boys bedroom I looked around and saw a disaster. Toys and clothes were everywhere, and I had just cleaned there room a couple of days ago. I looked at Nicholas and said,"I am beyond sick of all these toys, I'm going to throw them all away!", and Nicholas looked at me and said, "Well Mommy, I'm beyond sorry." In that moment my anger turned to laughter, and I realized that they are just kids, having fun, and I should learn to lighten up more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isn't it great when they help us "see" things in the right perspective? Love the blog! Sorry I haven't called you back. Looks like you got it figured out but I'll call you soon just to chat. Love you ! Miss you bunches!!!
ReplyDelete